RUN IT DOWN | Series Rules & Policies
Series Rules & Policies
1) All athletes are eligible for points.
2) An athlete MUST participate in a minimum of 4 races.
3) Only the top 8 races/scores will be counted towards an athlete’s series total. So, if an athlete competes in more than 8 races, he/she will only get the top 8 races counted.
5) The Muncie Mini-Marathon (all distances) event is a Double Points event. Also the Henry County Mini-Marathon (all distances) event is an additional 50% bonus point race. This includes age group, bonuses & participation. Excludes >8 race bonus points.
7. If there are 3 or less athletes in your age group, points given towards the series total will be reduced by 25%.
1st- whoever competed in more series events will be given the advantage.
2nd- a comparison of the mutually longest distance race times will be reviewed with the advantage going to the faster individual.